Freshlocker VS160S Vacuum Sealer Automatic Food Vacuum Sealer Vacuum machine with Starter Bags and Rolls Sets for Food Saver and Sous Vide（Stainless Steel）
FreshLocker Vacuum Sealer systems are an innovative way to preserve your food fresher longer. Store and preserve fruits, vegetables, and meats, or vacuum them for sous vide cooking. It can even be used to vacuum seal jewelry, silverware, and other household items.
Stainless Steel Design Vacuum Sealer : Different from other plastic vacuum machine, Stainless steel construction makes Freshlocker VS160S Vacuum Sealer system durable for long-term use and easy to clean.
Multi-function mode operation - Automatic Vacuum seal, Seal Only , gentle mode for moist/juicy foods and normal for dry foods. Extra vacuum hole on the top of the machine for vacuuming canisters. (Canister and hose are not included)
Easier operation：Press both ends of the top cover correctly to close it (Left to right, heard two clicks). Press the switch button, easily start your work. Equipped with LED indicator lights clearly show you the status of machine.
Convenient cutting : Build-in cutter machine, convenient to cut the roll bags and ensure that smooth of the bag open mouth. The cutter machine can cut out the size of the bag you want and reduce the waste of the bag.
Starter kit includes Freshlocker vacuum sealer, 1 Roll 8”x 10ft, 1 Roll 11”x 10ft, 5 Bags (Quart 8"x 12"), 5 Bags (Gallon 11"x 16"). All kinds being reusable and waterproof, Safety with FDA Approved and BPA Free. A complete bundle for your new cooking era.
- Specifications Model: VS160S
- Dimensions:15.5 x 6.4 x 3.25" (390*160*83mm)
- Weight: 3.4lbs Power:155W
- Vacuum Degree: 0.6-0.8 bar Sealing Time:4-10s
- Sealing & Vacuuming Time:10-20s
- Sealing width: MAX 12”
- Preservation Material: PA + PE
Correct Operation Tips:
- Put the food in the vacuum bag horizontally
- Press the buttons (on both sides of the product) to open the top lid.
- Put the vacuum bags with food in it, smooth side up and place it on the sealing tape(do not put beyond the sealing cabinet)
- Close the top lid, and then press the power button, the machine begin to suck the air from vacuum bag, when the power indicator is off, the vacuum suction is completed.
- Open the upper cover and remove the fully sealed bag.